Tuesday, June 10, 2008

questions to answer

1. What was I doing 10 years ago?


Well, I am a second year at Ravenclaw so I was learning to walk. Very exciting. Drooled a lot I would imagine. (Alter ego Angela - I was just past learning to drive. Had my license for less than a year. Finishing my Junior year in highschool in first year at community college. Good year.)

2. What are 5 things on my to-do list today:

  • Finish my homework - at least the Ravenclaw quiz is done already
  • Freshen my bedside rose - it is getting pretty brown and wilty
  • (work on the big project at work)
  • (work on producing a bunch of trackers for work)
  • (get started on a picture - not sure what of yet...)
  • (work on my one-skein shawl from Noro Sock Yarn)
  • (

3. Snacks I enjoy: chocolate rose petals, chocolate frogs; just chocolate, really (Still chocolate - I am a sucker for Hershey's chocolate bar. Also, rose tea and irish or english breakfast tea with milk and honey)

4. Places I’ve lived:

I'm not sure. Mother would never tell me where we lived. She is really good at keeping a secret...

(Bellingham, WA and Seattle, WA)

5. Things I would do if I were a billionaire:


Travel, travel. And think of all the yarn!!!

(Work on arachknits and I would write and draw. And boy oh boy would I travel! I might have houses all over the world since I could afford it, but eventually I would narrow it down to one because really there has to be one place that is truley. But in the mean time, think of all the yarn I could have without overflowing my house!!!)

6. Who I want to know more about:
Ophelia Crookshanks!

No comments: