Monday, June 9, 2008

Sweet package

I got a package from my loverly spoiler, Selena Starfire of Hufflepuff. It was the weekend I was recovering, I think. Or the weekend after. I don't really remember. It is all a bit of a blur. But it was a little starter kit for becoming a Muggle spy. Hmm. I guess telling you all this means I wouldn't be a very good spy. Fun little book about espionage and sort of flash cards for spy vocabulary. Fun stuff. And there were these adorbale owl stickers. Loved 'em.

Thanks again, Selena.

I think, though, that I might be more of an absent minded professor than a spy. I could make the gadgets! Come up with new ways for top secret communication (the kit came with an invisible ink pen and the tool to read it). Hmm. I am sure that Muggles could really use some good spells when it comes to espionage. Hogwarts alone is full of things that would make any Muggle spy's dream's come true. Moving stair cases, for one, make people so much harder to follow. (I've missed the end of some really good conversations because of that. I guess I am a bad spy. She probably sent it to me because she caught me spying on people and wanted to give me a leg up.)

No comments: