Friday, May 30, 2008

Care of Magical Creatures


Well, my favorite magical creature is a crup, but that is because my parents got me a Crup for a pet when I was 6. I had wanted one since I can remember. My father taught a class for people who wanted to own crups and I went whenever I could. I would play that I was my brother's pet crup, crawling on the floor and chasing gnomes. I even passed the certification when I was so the crup was actually mine. I called him Whippersnapper. Whippie for short. He was a doll. I was my best friend (is really, he just lives with my mom while I am away at Hogwarts.) We played outside and everything. We adopted him from a family who was abusing him. They never removed his second tail, so we couldn't take him off the property, but we had a large enough place that we still had plenty to do.

Speaking of gnomes, my mom once got this invitation from the Wealseys to help them degnome one summer. My mom let me go with Whippie. We had a great time.

Oh, and these are the two books that I have for this class. I already read most of them. This is definately one of my favorite classes.
Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them
Monster Book of Monsters

1 comment:

Laura said...

Awwww. Do you have pictures of your Crup? He sounds like a real sweetheart!

Selena