Saturday, May 17, 2008

Roomies

My roomies this quarter are Allitrya Spelling and Emma Lovegoods. This will be an interesting quarter, I think.

Allitrya is very chatty and Emma has been quiet so far. I love listening to people talk while I knit, though, so this could be perfect. Allitraya is studying to be an auror, which is admirable. Her grandmother gave her a beautiful copy of Hogwarts, a History. She has interesting ideas on muggles and I have a blast listening to her talk away. Since both my parents are from wizarding families and my mother is a little over-protective (don't worry, I got a pretty good anti-mother charm on this blog) so I have never really had much muggle interaction. Just accidental and unavoidable.

1 comment:

Allitrya Spelling said...

I appreciate the enthusiasm. =) I'm actually in training with the Ministry of Magic for more of a Muggle-relations post, but I'm flattered you think I could be an Auror. The story's on my blog if you'd like to read about it. =)