Wednesday, May 21, 2008

jealousy

Well, as annoying as she finds it, I am a bit jealous of Emma Scrimgeour. Her hair looks goregous. The french braids look amazing, but I bet her roommates had sore arms after all that. She looks like she has crazy house spirit. It will look great while we play Quidditch. Can you even imagine all that hair flowing behind her in gorgeous ripples. Jealous! Though I am sure at this point she is getting a headache.

Speaking of sore arms, I stepped on Allitraya's hair brush on Monday and got three puncture wounds in the bottom of my foot. Ouch. She helped me down to Madame Pomfrey's who took care of everything, but left me feeling more than a little sick to my stomach. I had to skip my last class yesterday and go lay in bed for the rest of the night. I am feeling a bit better today, but my foot is still sore (which is awful since I have to walk all over Hogwarts) so I am walking on my tip toe.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

It was rather tiring on the arms! I agree with you, though, the teal is lovely. I'm sure Emma would prefer it to be a bit shorter...

Laura said...

Hope you're feeling better soon!

Selena